Tuesday, October 28, 2008

REPOST: Trade Show Displays

Here's the original post:

I love 'em. In fact, yesterday was my birthday and I would have rather GONE to a show to see some trade show displays. But I didn't... I stayed home and had family over for my birthday, however... I did get a few nice mens golf shirts as gifts. Lucky me.

All in all, it was a good day.


What I FORGOT to add was that last spring, I purchased a very used and non-working trumpet from a thrift store in San Francisco... Anyways, I had been using it as decor, and loving the sound of brass and playing a dozen plus instruments, I really wanted to play. Anyways, my friend takes the trumpet and has it completely repaired... cleaned, new valves, dents removed, bell straightened, french horn mouthpiece... AND! I found out that it is a CORONET from 1934! awesoooome!!!!

No comments: