Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Things I Like That Have To Do With Golf, Part Deux

So, like I was saying yesterday, I really like golf shirts... remember?

well, I really like golf equipment as well. hehehe... I just began and ended a sentence with the same word :-)

Anyways, Since I like playing golf so much and I'd really like to be better and unlike many other sports, equipment is involved and important, (i mean, a basketball player is going to play about the same no matter what kind of ball he's using....) I love browsing golf stores and catalogues and websites and all that.

Whoo that was a really long sentence. Sorry. Golf really gets me worked up :-)

In fact, just the other day, I wrote an article relating the game of golf with the game of love. Maybe if I'm lucky, it'll get published somewhere on the web :-)

No comments: