Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Digest...

I remember when I was growing up, I looooved baseball... it was my life! I played every day with my friends, collected cards (and the miniature MLB helmets that came in the boxes of Frosted Flakes! :-) I didn't even like Frosted Flakes at the time, but I told mommy I loved it because I wanted the helmets for my Ninja Turtles... but I digress...)

Anyways, I always wondered why my parents never bought me any MLB kids jerseys. I remember I loved the Brewers more than any other team just because I loved their logo of the baseball in the mitt... I remember back when they stupidly changed their logo, my grandma took me to Pic'n'Save... and I found a bunch of fitted pro Brewers caps with the old logo... Although the 7-3/8" head size was waaay too big for my 7 year old head, I bought it anyways... and guess what? I kept it in my closet and found it when I was 17 and I still wear it today!

anyways, I digress... AGAIN.

Basically what I'm saying this that MLB kids jerseys really make thsi kid who's wearing them feel special, like he's a part of the team. And that's a nice way to feel... no digression :-)

No comments: